Sunday, January 29, 2012

Got A Whirley Pop? If Not ---Get One Today!

This is a Whirley Pop. You just gotta get one! Seriously!!! It not only pops corn, it pops out fun and deliciousness all at once.


I just bought one last night at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and I can't wait to use it! I'm firing it up today! And come Super Bowl Sunday, this thing is going to be whirling and popping out the whitest stuff I've seen this winter! Yes, I'll have to shovel, but only from hand to mouth! Ha!

I have a friend who is Martha Stewart the second. Any time I travel over to her house I learn something new about cooking. Invariably, I always walk out the door uplifted and with a new recipe to try out. Besides going on and on about her cooking, I could write paragraph after paragraph about her creativity and her quick witted way of making a home just a lovely place to live. Becci Kohler! I love you!!! So when I give you an "Idea By Becci." Hop to it! You won't be disappointed.

I love going to Beccs'! Yesterday, I snacked on the best pop corn I've had since Raspberry days. I love Kettle Corn but I usually can't find the kind I like unless there is some big event that is conducive to those folks who like to bring their giant Kettle Drums, cooking it and selling it to Kettle Corn fans, like me. Not anymore. Yesterday I sat at Becci's house and ate nearly a whole bowl full while she filled me in on the art of making it. I went on and on about how much I loved it and she, like always, copied down the recipe and showed me what to go out and buy.

Thanks Becci. You motivate me! Check out her recipe for Kettle Corn on the side under the category "Something Sweet"!

No comments: