Tuesday, January 20, 2015

White Chicken Chili



White Chicken Chili

Ingredients:
4 or 5 Cooked and shredded Chicken Breasts
2 cans or each: White Navy Beans, Cannellini Beans, Garbanzo Beans
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
2 Cans Chicken stock
1 Can Green Chili Enchilada sauce
2 Cans Chopped Green Chilis
1 Quart Half and Half
Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
Bag of Tortilla Chips

I can never remember which beans to drain so I drain them all. I'm not a huge fan of bean juice. I like my soup on the runny side so sometimes I'll add more water and sprinkle in some granular chicken bouillon until it tastes good. I just basically put all the ingredients together and Salt and Pepper to taste, And I add a little cheese while it's cooking and then more in the bowl when I serve it.

This soup is yummy and you are sure to love it!



No comments: