Sunday, April 17, 2011

May is, 'Make Your Favorite Dish' Madness! Hurry Join IN!



This is my darling granddaughter. And this is the face your going to get if you don't participate!

Everyone LOVES a good recipe. So ladies, or gents, although I doubt there are any guys who read this blog, cough it up! Yes, I said, "Cough it UP!!!" I want your yummy recipes.

My girls were suppose to be participating in this venture. Hello ---where are you?

This blog is lacking and I need something new and fun to cook. I'm sure you can agree. Everyone gets into a cooking rut. So send away! It can be any delicious recipe. Anything from your favorite desert to the meal you are cooking up tonight that your family constantly demands. And you can send as many as your want.

Can I beg ---please, please, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's how it works.

Send me your #1 favorite recipe and a hundred bazillion more - LOL! Add a photo if you can. Email it to:

allflapdoodle@gmail.com

That's it.

No comments: