Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Salsa Soup


There's clearly something wrong with me! Anytime I post a recipe I always post a photo with it. Today I have no photo. Sorry! Thinking about this I have concluded, when I eat something so tasty I forget to take a picture of it, it must be DANG GOOD!!! I'd like to thank my Niece Jenna for this scrumptious dish of goodness! I make it once a week now. I hope I don't wear it out. You're going to love it!


3-4 Chicken Breasts 
One jar  of your favorite Salsa. Homemade makes this recipe spectacular and if you don't can, I have found I like Tostitos Salsa
Cook in crockpot for several hours then shred chicken and add the following:
32 oz Chicken Broth 
1 Can Corn 
1 Can Black Beans.  

Top With:
Avocado 
Cheese (Mexican Mix is yummy)
Limes 
Sour Cream 
And Don't forget Tortilla Chips! I prefer the Tortilla Strips!

I usually triple this! And even then it's not enough!!!


No comments: